|H20 / W90 / L200 CM
|H20 / W120 / L200 CM
|H20 / W140 / L200 CM
|H20 / W160 / L200 CM
|H20 / W180 / L200 CM
|H20 / W200 / L200 CM
- Double sided, firm Multipocket Spring mattress, with high resilience foam (HR) and 7 zones of comfort
- We recommend MOLTO FORTE for the most demanding clients who expect extreme durability and comfort of sleep from the mattress. MOLTO FORTE will be ideal for plus-sized people who prefer mattresses of increased elasticity, resilience and airiness.
- MOLTO FORTE belongs to the most traditional and popular group of spring mattresses, yet this kind of spring is the most technologically advanced one, which is best in adjusting to the body profile and supporting the most demanding areas of people’s body. The base of this mattress consists of springs placed in ‘pockets’ made from elastic and durable fabric. Each spring works individually, which raises its point elasticity. Point elastic mattresses compress only in small areas, not affecting the area beside it. This particular feature of this mattress translates into a better ability to form a pressure relieving cradle that forms itself to the exact profile of your body. It ensures the right position of your spine and ideal support for your lumbar area during your night’s rest so it means that it has orthopedic properties. Multipocket springs are the best among all springs. They are traditional, durable, yet the technologically advanced solution used in mattresses.
- High elasticity is also very important in case of double beds where you share your sleeping area with your spouse. It definitely reduces disturbances of a fidgety partner, so your sleep remains undisturbed and healthy so you get up refreshed and full of energy. In multipocket mattresses this particular feature is highly increased. 7 zones of comfort used in this mattress means that in some places, where your body needs special attention and care, the mattress is even more comfortable, which makes it even more proper for health reasons.
- MOLTO FORTE mattress’ comfort is increased by using best quality foam called High Resilience foam (HR) on both sides of the mattress as a comfort layer. Thanks to its dense structure it is incredibly durable and elastic, which makes it great at supporting the body and it is very impact resistant (springy and elastic), which gives us a feeling of firmness with perfect adjusting to the body contours at the same time and airiness which increases ventilation of the whole mattress making it more hygienic.